Thursday, October 27, 2011

THE GLORYCLOUD

THE CLOUD OF GLORY
2 Ch. 5:1 ¶ And it came to pass when the priests came out of the Most Holy Place (for all the priests who were present had sanctified themselves, without keeping to their divisions), 12 and the Levites who were the singers, all those of Asaph and Heman and Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, stood at the east end of the altar, clothed in white linen, having cymbals, stringed instruments and harps, and with them one hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets- 13 indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying: "For He is good, For His mercy endures forever," that the house, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud,14 so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of God.
God is not looking for empty worshipers, he doesn’t have an ego problem. He is not even moved by them. The Lord is looking for worshipers who are not only clothed in his white linen, but in their thankfulness they are praising and magnifying him of his goodness and his great mercy he has shone them. This is real praise. When I think of all my mistakes and shortcomings as a child of God and yet how he loves and blesses me, I have to praise him!!. I can understand Mephiboshethf feeling like a dirty dog living as a cripple of helplessness and yet he was brought into royalty into King David house, eating off of the king’s table. This is a picture of what God has done for us and this will bring true praises from our hearts unto our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When the ministers of religion heartily unite in praising and adoring God for his mercies, he will accept their offerings, and give evidence of his approbation by delightful manifestations of his presence and favor.
In this scripture God shows up in a cloud The place was filled in every spot with that cloud .and the GLORY that comes with the cloud filled the whole house. The glory was so strong to the point that the priest who had just been sanctified in the MOST HOLY PLACE could not even continual to minister
When Ezekiel saw the GLORY of God he could not even stand up. 2Ezekiel1:7 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. So when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking. Ezekiel experienced the GLORY another time in Ezekiel 3:23, where he also could not stand up. Then in Ezekiel 10:3,4 Ezekiel watched as the cloud filled the inner court and continual until the cloud filled the house. When that happened the court was full of the BRIGHTNESS of the GLORY of GOD. WOW!
I have experienced that kind of GLORY three times in my life when I not only was terrified I was so helpless in his presence and I had to craw to a chair to be able to pull my self up. I truly believe the Glory of God will not nor can it leave you the same as you were before the experience. I was left with a fear of God greater than I had ever had before. I felt his power and knew this power is stronger than any demon or evil on earth.
Lu 21:27 And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. I know now that the cloud always filled the house or coved the mountain so could this mean the cloud in this verse will filled the sky or earth or both. We know the heavens will be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment