Friday, October 28, 2011

DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

esus answered everything with the Word. He even answered the scribes who were supposedly knowledgeable in the Old Testament, with the WORD. People who say and do non-biblical actions, are people who have never taken the time to study the WORD for themselves. Don't believe everything a minister or a christian tells you. Take the time to research what they preach or tell you for yourself. Have the fear of God to the point you do not want to be wrong.
The original reason I started studying the WORD at the age of seventeen was because I did not want to miss the mark and foolishly think I was right. When I heard someone preach and I had a question in my spirit I would go home and research the WORD to see if they were right. Sometimes I would find the scriptures that back them up even thought I wasn't familiar with that scripture. Other times I found them totally wrong or on the edge of misrepresenting the scripture. Again I say, 2Ti 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment