Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boasting if not of God

I greive in my spirit when I see the believers and even ministry treat other christians and even ministries as though they are in a higher level than their brothers and sisters in the Kingdom. The Apostle Paul must have seen what I have seen, for he speaks of it in " 1 Cor. 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I have become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have prophecies, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so as to move mountains, and do not have charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I give out all my goods to feed the poor, and though I deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, I am profited nothing. 4 Charity has patience, is kind; charity is not envious, is not vain, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave indecently, does not seek her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil." We are the body of Christ and of many members. I was born in the church all my life and have see many ministries and belivers treat others as though they were second class believers. Paul writes again in "1 Cor.10:24 Let no one seek his own, but each one another's." It is not all about you, it better be about Jesus and His church. If you are still alive then there is something the Lord wants you to do for HIS KINGDOM not for YOUR KINGDOM. The person and the ministry God will really bless in this last day is the ones who are seeking to obey God in reaching the nations for HIM. The only way you can do that is become a TEAM player in His Kingdom not just for me and my people. "Eph 4:16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." The lone ranger in the Kingdom of God is over. We will have to work together in bringing in the net of souls as good fishermen or we will be limited to a small group of people with false pride. "Ro 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith." "1 Thess. 5:12 And, brothers, we beseech you to know those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord, and who admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake." Brothers and Sisters in the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ become like our Lord and humble yourself and in due season He will lift you up. Beware of the people around you that are telling you that you only have the truth. Remember the demonic spirit who spoke through the woman who was following Paul. It was to bring pride to him but Paul came against the spirit that was bosting about him instead of Christ. Today we see ministers put those kind of people in the front to do exactly what Paul came against. Let our works and His spirit testified of us if there be anything to testified about. For what do you have or know that was not given unto you by our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment