Wednesday, August 31, 2011

IF GOD IS FOR YOU!!!!

Alot of affictions are coming to America and to the Church, but we already know His promises of our deliverance as the Apostle Paul wrote about in 2 Tim. 3:11 persecutions, afflictions, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra. What persecutions I endured! But the Lord delivered me out of all. Yea, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
I have fought the hardest battles of my life in the last three years and I am finally winning. I didn't understand why untill resently. Here is the reason for all these things that come against you when you are living a christian, fruitful life. "Joh 15:2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit." I now understand you must go from glory to glory, even when you are satified with where you are in God and life. The Prophet Sam Woods ministered to me a few weeks ago my VISION was too small.
Is your vision too small? If so prepare yourself for persecutions and affictions. I just wanted a peaceful, calm life. I thought my latter years were not to be in the front lines battles anymore. Wrong, God has trained you to take back all that the Devil has taken from the Church. The WHOLE CHURCH not just what affect you, but the Kingdom Of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment