Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WHO REALLY KNOWN WHO JESUS IS

WHO REALLY KNOWS WHO JESUS IS?
A lady on an airplane sitting next to me said with all the false ministers today no one would know him if he was coming on this plane. I told her without a hesitant would know Him for He talks to me every day in his Word. I know how he thinks and what he loves and what grieves him by the written WORD.
John 8:19 Then they said to Him, Where is your father? Jesus said to them, You neither know Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.
John 14:7 If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. And from now on you know Him and have seen Him.
Jesus, the WORD, was saying to the supposedly well read scribes and priest if you had actually read the Old Testament and not just filled an office, you would have recognized me as one with the father. The Old Testament points forward to the Messiah, the Anointed One, Christ. While the New Testament points backward to the Messiah, the Anointed One, which is the Christ..
Jesus also said how the scriptures of the Old Testament show how he would come, where he would be borne, what he must suffer , how he would be rejected and give his life up. Like 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
Jon 1:5 Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Later Philip ask in, Luke 14: 8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.":9 Jesus said to him, Have I been with you such a long time and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. And how do you say, Show us the Father?” Jesus was not talking about the short time he had been with Philip in the flesh, Jesus was talking how he had been with Philip through the Word, before the Word was made flesh..
How many people follow after false signs because they have not met Jesus nor his father in the WORD. I have heard ministers as well as saints say things that are absolutely false, because they do not study the scriptures, they only have an office like the scribes and priest. I have heard ministers say that God told them to brag on themselves to build up the people faith. The Word says , “Ro 10:17 Then faith is of hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.” Eph 1:13 in whom also you, hearing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
Some saints have not yet realized that you mare only a servant no matter how old you are until you learn HIS WORD. John 15:15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.” If you knew the Word you would also know where we are in prophetic history as well as knowing what the true message is and what is a false word.
Jesus said people will disrespect and the real ministers and even do them harm, because of lack of knowledge of the Word. John 16:3 And they will do these things to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. The Apostle John describes that the real fathers in the Kingdom are the ones who can see and know from Moses until now what the Holy Spirit is saying concerning Jesus and His Church. John 1Jo 2:13 I write to you, fathers, because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, little children, because you have known the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment