Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LETTING GO OF MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE

PEACE COMES WHEN YOU REALIZE IT IS NOT YOU THAT THEY HATE, BUT THEIR OWN MISGUIDED LIFE
I feel so free tonight, a very heavy load is off of me. The Lord has removed some people out of my life, that only knew how to take and never gave anything back. Nothing is worst to me than to be with people who only see with an evil eye and become one of cruel words.
Mt 6:23, " But if your eye is evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"
Lu 11:34 The light of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is sound, your whole body also is full of light. But when your eye is evil, your body also is full of darkness.
I asked the Lord why is these people so bitter and cruel?
This is what was given to me.
People become bitter over their lives they have because of their own choices and then hate everyone whom they think they just fell into a good life.
James 3:14 But if you have bitter jealousy and strife in your hearts, do not glory and lie against the truth.
Heb 12:15 looking diligently lest any fail of the grace of God, or lest any root of bitterness springing up disturb you, and by it many are defiled,
Luke 13:7 "Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?' 8 "But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. 9 'And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.'" So even Jesus used this parable to not let it used up your life. The tree got only four years to produce fruit. Some people in our lives that has been with us for years will never celebrate what we do for them or for the Kingdom for that matter. So as one of my sisters told me, LET THEM GO! And Mike Murdox says NEXT!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is going thru this. It is taking her self esteem and self worth to severe depression. I pray the Lord prunes these from her life. And recieve the love God has for her instead.

    ReplyDelete